Latest Bi-plane Angiography Equipment
Less Time, Lesser Contrast Utilization, Greater Patient
Safety & Better Angiographic Results
MMI Hospital’s Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory offers interventional cardiology of the most modern standard. The Cath Lab equipped with the latest digital technology that permits high-resolution images required.
Advantages of Bi-plane Angiography Machines
- Contrast Dose Reduction: increased safety because of less drug usage.
- Time of procedure is reduced, more important for pediatric / congenital procedures as fluoroscopy time (radiation time) is reduced by 50% in bi-plane versus single plane angiography machines.
- Radiation Dose is same in both Bi-plane and single plane.
- Neuro Coiling of vessels in the brain is best done using a
Bi-plane Angiography Machine.
- Interventional Radiology Procedures are facilitating